Understanding People and Organisations
A key to self-directed learning is reflection. Reflection enables the ability to examine situations in order to better understand the surrounding context and identify potential improvements for the future. This assessment task builds on assessment 1 and 2 to further develop your awareness and reflective learning ability while also assessing your understanding of the topics covered in module 4. As with assessment 1 and 2, you must write your journal entry in the first person and should try to be as open and honest with yourself as you can. Instructions
This assessment task requires you to do the following:
1. Read and watch the learning resources in module 4
2. Complete the Laureate Professional Assessment as outlined in the module 4 learning resources
3. Compose your reflective journal entry addressing the questions listed below
4. Identify theoretical concepts reviewed in module 4 and examples from your professional or personal experience to support your ideas
5. Include at least three academic references to sources in the module 4 learning resources for this subject which present the theoretical concepts identified, to support your ideas
6. Follow the APA 6th edition style of referencing to cite your academic resources and provide your reference list
1. To what extent do you agree with the results of the self-assessment? Use examples from your workplace experience (or school experience) to support your ideas
2. What have you learnt about yourself from the results of this self-assessment?
3. What specific theoretical concepts from this module give you the greatest understanding of your LPA results and how?
4. Which LPA workplace competency will be most critical for you to achieve your career goals in a VUCA world? Explain which of your top 5 Strengthsfinder Talents would be most valuable in developing this competency.Submission Instructions
Submit your Reflective Journal 3: Laureate Professional Assessment via the Assessment link in the main navigation menu in BIZ102 Understanding People and Organisations. The learning facilitator will provide feedback via the Grade Centre in the LMS portal. Feedback can be viewed in My Grades.
The Learning Rubric below is your guide to how your assessment task will be marked. Please be sure to check this rubric very carefully before submission.