Theoretical Connections: Motivation and Personality
For this assignment, you will write a paper that discusses the connections between motivation, personality, and decision making. You will write about Locke and Latham and have the opportunity to propose future research ideas.General Requirements:
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Write a 1,000-1,250-word paper that discusses the connections between motivation, personality, and decision making as well as proposes future research ideas. Address the following in your paper:
- Summarize the position of Locke & Latham regarding the connections between motivation, personality, and decision making.
- Discuss the connections between the research of Rousseau and Locke & Latham.
- Identify potential avenues for future research that could also prove valuable to organizational practices.