Assessment 3 – Written Assessment Task (40%)
There are two parts of this assessment task. ORDER YOUR PAPER NOW
- You as a Service Customer identify the five major factors that affect the quality and delivery of higher education services to the students. The five major factors you identify must be explained and supported by the current and relevant literature and demonstrate your reflection.
- You as a Marketing Communication Director of a higher education institution, prepare a marketing promotion plan for 2020 and include the following components:
(i) marketing communication objectives to reflect and achieve the five major factors you identify in point (1),
(ii) promotional mix elements to be employed to achieve the objectives,
(iii) criteria to be employed to measure the objectives at the end of 2020, and
(vi) budget and timeline.
Please note that the Turnitin matching rate must be below 20%. The word limit for this assessment task is 2250 words.
Quality of the Report (title page, table of contents, executive summary, introduction, language, format, style, citations and references, conclusion) – 5 marks
Identification of the five (5) major factors that affect the quality and delivery of services (include reflection and explanation with relevant and recent service theories published in academic literature) – 15 marks (5 factors x 3 marks)
Marketing promotion plan (components include: ORDER YOUR PAPER NOW
- communication objectives to reflect and achieve the five major factors,
- promotional mix elements to achieve the objectives,
- criteria to measure the objectives at the end of 2020, and
- budget and timeline) – 20 marks (4 components x 5 marks)