Peer Evaluation and Reflective Journal
Report should include the following components:
A minimum of 1000 words report outlining your professional development during the professional exposure.
The report should be 1000 words long, include figures, tables and references and any appendices originating from the actual report on industry. Note the appendices mentioned here are different from the weekly diary of activities. The report should have the following sections:
- Title page, your name, school and student number
- Technical Skills Developed During Professional Industry Exposure. Write technical reflective journal incorporating the following points:
2.1 Did you have prior knowledge to understand the professional industry expectation? Map all units that was useful during your professional industry exposure and how well did you apply your prior knowledge and skills. Where can you use this exposure in the future?
2.2 What are the new technical skills or knowledge you gained from your industry exposure?
- Professional Skills Developed During Professional Exposure. Map your outcome to ACS CBOK
knowledge key words https://www.acs.org.au/search.html?q=cbok. ( 4 Marks)
3.1 Identify the specific skills that your specific practical exposure best matches to and state why that is so.
- i) Include a relevant example from your practical industry exposure to demonstrate how you developed those skills identi
- ii) Justify by filling in the “Graduate Outcomes Table” (Appendix A). The justification should reflect the stage you are in your development of your professional skil
3.2 As you look to the future as a networking graduate, use your professional industry exposure to address the following questions:
- Based on your professional exposure what changes would you recommend in the way and manner you approach your study? Explain with relevant details.
- What changes would you recommend to those who structure your degree program to ensure you become a successful networking professional in the future?
3.3 Your plans for your future as a networking graduate.
- i) What types of work environments attracts you the most?
- ii) Are there specific networking challenges that you are more interested in for the future?
Explain with relevant details.
iii) Have your ideas about your future career direction emerged during the practical industry exposure?
Explain with relevant details .
- iv) Which specific aspects of your professional industry exposure did you enjoy the most? Which aspects did you not like the most? How will these influence how you think about your future as a network professional?
- Professional Exposure Certificate / evidences of attendance / participation (4 Marks) Exposure details.
For each period of work exposure (there should only be one) list of:
5.1. Name of employer
5.2. Type of business
5.3. Your job title
5.4. Dates of the exposure
5.5. Full details of your professional supervisor (name, position, email, phone number)