Management Care Process Assignment
Plagiarism is a form of cheating, by representing someone else’s work as your own or using someone else’s work (another student or author) without acknowledging it with a reference. This is a serious breach of the Academic Regulations and will be dealt with accordingly. Students found to have plagiarised can be excluded from the program.Plagiarism occurs whenever you do any of the following things without acknowledging the original source:
- Copy information from any source (including the study guide, books, newspapers, the internet)
- Use another person’s concepts or ideas
- Summarise or paraphrase another person’s work.
How do I avoid plagiarism?
To ensure you are not plagiarising, you must acknowledge with a reference whenever you:
- use another person’s ideas, opinions or theory
- include any statistics, graphs or images that have been compiled or created by another person or organization
- Paraphrase another’s written or spoken word.
What are the penalties?
The penalties for plagiarism are:
- Deduction of marks,
- A mark of zero for the assignment or the unit, or
- Exclusion from the program.
Plagiarism is dealt with on a case-by-case basis and the penalties will reflect the seriousness of the breach.
Please note: claiming that you were not aware of need to reference is no excuse.
Answer the following.1. In your own words please describe the critical success factors in a health planning process? Make sure you place an emphasis on the access and applications to the relevant information available and help us understand the criticality of it to the process?
2. Define and differentiate between the strategic planning process and the operational planning process as they relate to the healthcare system and provide us with one example of where such processes can be of a benefit to the healthcare.
Answer any five (5) from the following questions. Each question carries 12 marks.
1. What are the steps in a health planning process? Discuss using a planning cycle
2. What are the different types of health planning? Illustrate the connections between them using a diagram.
3. What is strategic planning process? State its different components. Also discuss by what elements strategic planning process should be supported.4. Healthy people toolkit is organized around seven major “action areas,” which were derived from national and state healthy people initiatives. Mention these seven action areas. Also highlight what should be included in each action area.
5. Which are the three levels of proposal that a health impact assessment can be applied? List out the different stages of Health impact assessment.
6. What is Activity Hierarchy used for? List out its core elements.
7. What are the different types of tools used for strategic planning? Discuss any two in
8. What is operational planning process? Underline its components. Also discuss by what elements operational planning process should be