Implications of Websites and eCommerce
ASSIGNMENT WRITING GUIDELINES:
1. You must attempt all parts of this assignment
2. Use the assessment marking criteria to guide you in completing this assignment
3. This assignment must be word processed in single spacing and on one side of the page only
4. Use Arial or Calibri font, size 11 with 2.5cm margins
5. All sources of information must be referenced using APA style formatting.ASSESSMENT TASK:
This assessment is to be completed and submitted as individuals.
You are required to write a maximum of 2,000 words and address the following:
1. Evaluate the implications of websites and eCommerce, back end website principles and their capabilities and limitations for strategic advantage, and
2. Analyse the functional features of existing eCommerce businesses and how those features could be further optimised.
Analyse the functional features of existing eCommerce businesses and how those features could be further optimised Provide an evaluation of the ethical and legal dimensions of professional eCommerce practice
Your assessment must be structured with an introduction, body/paragraphs and conclusions and include an appropriate list of references.
Introduction to whole report
Your introduction must provide an overview of the main ideas and defining arguments, and a summation of the solution plan you have created.
Evaluate the implications of websites and eCommerce,
The body/paragraphs must provide an analysis of the trends from traditional retail shops to websites and eCommerce, and provide examples of businesses that have moved their sales operation online to eCommerce, and describe their capabilities. The analysis must include persuasive interpretations, explicit illustration with supporting examples, arguments, and justifications for that view.Evaluation of the ethical and legal dimensions
The body/paragraphs must provide an evaluation of the legal and ethics dimensions of professional eCommerce practice. The evaluation must include persuasive interpretations, explicit illustration with supporting examples, arguments, and justifications for that view.
Your conclusion must strongly reiterate significant points, main arguments, and reach a clear conclusion and recommendation.
The coursework must be convincing and thoroughly cover all the topics and arguments that could arise.
Use clear sub headings and reference examples to justify the arguments presented.