Human Resource Management Questions
1. Specify five questions that might be used in order to establish the information requirements of users.
2. Identify and outline four methods of collecting information within the context of human resources.
3. Write a short paragraph (no more than 150 words) outlining the process of collating information.
4. Give three examples of documentation that may need to be produced within the context of human resources.Activity 1B
1. Identify and outline the four main steps that should be taken in order to support user needs (writing no more than 100 words for each step).
2. Identify three aspects that should be considered in relation to the presentation of information.
1. Give five examples of information requirements that may be identified in consultation with users and relevant managers.
2. Outline the four stages of communication that should be followed upon the agreement of information requirements.
1. Identify the main elements associated with the drafting of the information systems management plan.
2. Specify four questions that should be asked in association with the information systems management plan.
3. Specify five types of information that should be recorded by the HRIS.
4. Outline the process that should be followed for the clear and concise specification of information requirements.
1. Identify four organisational objectives that may be checked for consistency with information requirements.
2. Identify four organisational policies that may be checked for consistency with information requirements.
3. Identify three types of HRIS and outline the information requirements that they may enable you to fulfil (no more than 150 words for each)
1. Give four examples of questions that may be asked in relation to objectives in the selection of information management systems.
2. Give three examples of selection criteria that may be considered in relation to information management systems.
3. Identify four details that should be specified in relation to agreements about the selection of information management systems.
1. Identify five factors that should be taken into consideration in relation to the selection of potential systems.
2. Specify the steps that should be followed as part of the evaluation process in relation to potential systems.
1. Create a brief outline of the steps that should be followed as part of the cost benefit analysis process.
2. Create a brief outline of the steps that should be followed as part of the risk analysis process.
1. Identify three preferences in relation to the selection of a HRIS for your organisation.
2. Identify three requirements that should be met in relation to the writing of selection reports.
3. Specify three examples of customisation capabilities that may be taken into account in accordance with organisation and user requirements.
1. Write a summary (no more than 250 words) of processes that should be followed in relation to the development of the implementation plan.
2. Identify five requirements in relation to the implementation plan.
1. Specify five examples of roles/responsibilities which may be confirmed by individuals and groups involved in the implementation process.
2. Write a short summary (no more than 300 words) of the resources that may need to be assigned for the successful implementation of a HRIS in accordance with timeframes, quality, and other objectives.
3. Give four examples of problems which may prompt you to modify the implementation schedule.
4. Give four examples of contributions that groups and individuals may be expected to make to implementation in accordance with plan objectives.Activity 4A
1. Identify four indicators that should be considered in relation to monitoring of the HRIS.
2. Give four examples of details relevant to HRIS which may be included in performance reports.
1. Give three examples of questions that may be asked in order to encourage employees to provide relevant feedback about the HRIS.
2. Specify five types of communication techniques that should be demonstrated when obtaining feedback.
1. Detail the steps that should be followed as part of the benchmarking process.
2. Outline the process that should be followed when analysing performance gaps and current strategies.
Answer each question in as much detail as possible, considering your organisational requirements for each one.
1. Identify and outline four activities that should be undertaken when monitoring the performance of a HRIS.
2. Specify four types of monitoring and evaluation methods that may be used in relation to HRIS implementation.
3. Write a short paragraph (no more than 200 words outlining the process of preparing a technical brief in relation to HRIS procurement.)
4. Provide short summaries of operational and tactical HRIS (no more than 150 words for each), including details of their respective capabilities and limitations.
5. Write a summary (no more than 500 words) of the key organisational protocols and processes applicable to managing a HRIS. Include details specific to the implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of such systems.