Best Practices from Supply Chain Management
After completing your assessment and proposing your plan, your CEO wants to know how supply chain management can be used within your firm for the various high-profile projects that will be undertaken over the next two years.
Write a 4–6 page paper in which you do the following:
- Discuss at least three best practices from supply chain management that project managers should use when managing high-profile projects.
- Discuss at least three key challenges that supply chain management poses to project managers who are managing high-profile projects.
- Discuss how PMBOK can help project managers to properly acquire the necessary resources to manage high-profile projects.
- Go to https://research.strayer.edu to locate at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with 1-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow SWS (Strayer Writing Standards). Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment is as follows:
- Assess supply chain management challenges, best practices, and resourcing strategies that affect project implementation.