Workplaces today are undergoing dramatic changes and the future presents many challenges and opportunities for both ORDER YOUR PAPER NOW
HRM and employees.
Technological change, particularly the development of artificial intelligence (AI) and new generation robotics, are said
to represent a “third wave” of economic development that will displace current jobs and current employment patterns
and will fundamentally impact upon the very fabric of society itself.
1. Broadly discuss these trends and also discuss their impact at the societal level in 40 to 50 years’ time. Will society
be better or worse overall for most people? 500 words
2. Select 3 occupations from the following list:
a. Present data on the current demographics for these occupations in Australia as well as the changes in that group
over the last 40 years. You must establish the size and composition of that occupational category going back to
1970 and analyse trends.
b. Predict the future situation for your chosen occupations in 2060. Consider the major decline, no change or major
improvement and indicate which is most likely and justify (500 words for each occupation, separate headings
3. Finally, in your conclusion please discuss (500 words)
a) What are the implications for employees today (i.e. different way of working, new skills etc.)?
b) What are the implications for leaders and managers?
Your report should be structured as follows:
1. Introduction – AI and robotics (500 words)
This states the purpose and structure of the paper, and identifies the main theme or proposition(s) that you are trying to
prove. It tells the reader what to expect.
2. Body – Choose 3 occupations and demonstrate changes over the last 40 years (500 words each)
• In the body of the paper you are trying to build a logical argument that supports the main theme or proposition.
The body needs to be consistent with what you have said you are going to do in the introduction. 2. Each paragraph
should have a topic sentence, and the points you are making should reflect that topic.
• Use a Human Resources Management (HRM) theory and examples to explain your argument. Remember that you
are trying to present a logical, cohesive and clear analysis of the key issues that you have identified, and to use these to support your proposition or theme in a systematic way.
• You only have 2500 words therefore you will need to be succinct and persuasive in presenting your argument.
3. Conclusion and recommendations (500 words)
• A conclusion is not just a list of the key points you have made. You need to draw together your key points to
demonstrate that you have supported your theme or proven your proposition(s).
• The conclusion needs to be consistent with both the introduction and the body of the report.
4. Reference List
At a higher education level, you are expected to research widely and build your knowledge from the expertise of others. ORDER YOUR PAPER NOW
Thus it is important for you to reference all your sources to:
• To allow you or someone else to find the source of your information
• To avoid plagiarism by acknowledging that you’ve used the ideas and work of others
• To strengthen your arguments and add credibility by referring to expert ideas